Paintless Dent Removal
PDR is short for Paintless Dent Removal – the fine art of removing dents, dings, creases, hail damage and even larger dents from a vehicle, without the need for repainting or refinishing (body shop repairs). Dent Removal works with the memory of your vehicle’s metal or aluminum. Using specialized hand tools, PDR techs meticulously manipulate the dent to permanently remove it and restore the panel to its original shape.
Paintless Dent Removal doesn’t harm the original paint because today’s polyurethane paints and thinner gauge metal are very flexible. PDR works from behind the damage so there’s no sanding, painting, or body fillers involved.
We use the latest PDR tools and technology. We will make your car or truck’s dents and dings disappear and return your vehicle to like new condition.
- Most small dents can be removed using Paintless Dent Removal.
- The original paint needs to be intact, not cracked.
- Edges are sometimes possible.
- All makes and models are paintless dent removal candidates, however access may vary among different automobile manufacturers which would not allow some dents or dings to be repaired using the Paintless Dent Removal technique.
- Other items that would not allow PDR to be a viable repair method would be sharp edges or creases, body lines, structural or double wall metals and missing paint or paint that has cracks in the paint surface.
In those cases where PDR will not work, we would be happy to provide a competitive estimate using conventional body repair methods.
Repair costs can be significantly reduced using paintless dent repair and the time that your vehicle will be needed for repairs is also significantly less than using conventional body shop repair methods. The ability to retain the original manufacturer finish can also be important.
If you have any questions, please stop in and let us take a look at your vehicle and allow us to provide the best options available for the repairs that you are looking for. We serve the areas of Brantford, London, Waterloo, Kitchener, Oakville and Hamilton Ontario, Canada.