There are so many great reasons why Honda’s are a good investment, and worth buying. And we don’t mean to toot our own horn, but we definitely agree with these reasons listed below.
- Award Winning Company. The Honda motor company has won more Car and Driver Top Manufacturer Awards than any other brand on the market. They have received this honour over 80 times, which is outstanding especially as the second place competitor has received less than half that amount. The Civic has been the best selling car in Canada for a consecutive 21 years. The Civic, Accord and Fit have made the “10 Best Cars” list several times, with the Accord being on the list more times than you can count on your fingers! Along with more awards, Honda has received titles such as “Best Buy Award”, “Greenest Automaker”, “Best Overall Non-Luxury Brand”, and “Top Safety Pick”. If these aren’t enough reasons to convince you, there’s still more!
- Great Resale Value. As far as used vehicles go, Honda is one of the best for retaining its value. Several models, such as the Fit, Civic, Accord and CR-V have consistently received both the ALG Residual Value and the Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value awards.
- Reliability. Honda is synonymous with quality and dependability. They have earned the “Most Trusted Brand” award and consumer reports routinely rank many models at the top of the list for reliability and workmanship. Hondas are built to last, and if consumer testimonials are still not enough to convince you, there’s still more reasons why you should buy a Honda!
- Fuel Efficiency. When it comes to building fuel-efficient vehicle, Honda is definitely an industry leader. For even better fuel economy, Honda also has a great selection of hybrid models to choose from.
- Environmentally Friendly. For over 20 years, Honda has been recognized for producing some of the greenest vehicles, and has won many awards for their commitment to protecting the environment. Honda has the “Blue Skies for our Children” initiative as well as participating in many community involves clean ups.
- Affordable. Honda offers great quality at a reasonable price, at least when compared to other vehicles in the same class. Honda strives to produce vehicles that equal or surpass its competitors while also keeping the price within a range that the average family can afford. Many models are also less expensive to maintain and repair which makes buying a Honda even more appealing.
- Customer Satisfaction. According to statistics, Honda has the highest customer loyalty of any brand, proving that Honda owners are very happy with their vehicles. They have won many loyalty awards over the years. The true success of a company is measured by its number of satisfied customers, and Honda has proven that it knows how to build what people want.
- Safety. Honda prides itself on its state-of-the-art safety features and many of their vehicles consistently earn top safety ratings.
- Style. While Honda’s strong focus is on safety and technology, they haven’t ignored the importance of added luxuries and aesthetic appeal. Their modern and contemporary designs create ever current styles that can compete with many higher-end luxury vehicles. Their larger models are more compact, rather than big and bulky, for easier handling and maneuverability, but also compete with these expensive brands for a quality ride and feel. And of course, some of the lower priced models may be equipped with fun bells and whistles so you can truly enjoy the driving experience even if you’re on a tighter budget.